Want to get involved with AMA-O but not sure where you fit best?
Below are a few available volunteer positions for the 2017 year.
Please note: we are not one to turn away top talent with a passion for giving back to the local marketing community; so even if you are unsure of what to apply for, please feel free to submit your resume to email@example.com and we’ll contact you regarding roles we feel you would be most qualified.
- Collegiate Relations Team Member: works directly with the VP of Collegiate Relations to foster, build & maintain relationships with collegiate chapters in the local market. Must be enthusiastic, passionate about education and career development and interested in launching scholarships & mentorship programs. (10-12 hrs/month)
- Programming & Special Events Team Member: works directly with the VP of Programming and Board to plan monthly luncheons, signature events and / or networking socials for the chapter. Must be an executor. A plus if well-connected in the local market, but the main quality is “grit” – someone who knows how to take a project from A to B. Bonus points if you have connections in the Orlando venue or culinary scene. (10-12 hrs/month)
- Membership Team Member: works directly with the VP of Membership to implement growth strategies for the chapter membership as well as nurture existing member to increase retention rates. Must be a quick learner, an excellent communicator, organized, results-driven and not afraid to take the initiative to run with new projects. (10-12 hrs/month)
- Sponsorship Team Member: works directly with the VP of Sponsorship to implement growth strategies for the chapter finances as well create creative content sponsorship opportunities and packages for targeted events and programs. Must be an excellent communicator, results-driven and not afraid to take the initiative to run with new projects. Bonus points if you have a proven sales or project management track record. (10-12 hrs/month)
- VP of Volunteers: works alongside the VP of Membership to ensure the board is being properly introduced to all new members, welcomes new members and identifies any potential talent for future volunteer or board position potential. Also acts a liaison between the board and membership for any other volunteer needs that may arise throughout the year – e.g. job descriptions, interviews, on-boarding, orientation, etc.) (5-8 hrs/month)
- Operations & Logistics Chair: working hand-in-hand with Secretary and Treasurer, and collaboratively with the board as a whole, think of this as the Chapter’s Office Manager or Administrative Assistant. (5-8 hrs/month)
Thanks in advance for supporting our efforts to connect, educate and grow the central FL marketing community.
#LoveOrlando #LoveMarketing @amaorlando